Action RPGs, I seek you!

In my thirst for fun, bright RPGs, action or otherwise, I've been scouring the web for signs of any titles that could do the deed, and these are the games that've caught my attention for now.
  • Gothic 3
  • Overlord 2
  • Silverfall
I chose Gothic 3 because of the good reviews surrounding it. Somewhat similar reason for Overlord 2. Silverfall didn't have as good reviews but it's apparently set in a steampunk world. How can I resist? I can't. Not now, at least. Let's see which I get.

Other games that I will very soon devote my time to:
  • NWN2: Mysteries of Westgate - This one gets top priority once my little cousins depart.
  • Drakensang. I hear it's good. It seems interesting- I played it a bit. Though, all that plant lore jazz seems a bit too much work. Oh well.
-E

0 comments:

Post a Comment