Fables of Natal

Microsoft pretty much rocked E3 with it's display of that 'ground-breaking' technology dubbed Natal. And then Peter Molyneux rocked the expo further by showcasing Project Milo. Not to mention Ricochet, and that other paint thingy going on.

I can't seem to care much about those, seeing as how I'm not an xbox 360 owner, or not care in general anyway. What I DO own however is a decent computer and a thirst for RPGs, dark or bright. I know Dragon Age and Alpha Protocol are just around the corner, and I know I'll enjoy every moment of playing those games. But, why can't Fable 2 be still out for the PC?

I don't want full motion capture avatar system or helping out little kids with their homeworks. I want to run through the woods of Albion hacking at smelly werewolves and those little goblin like creatures whose name I forgot, with my trusty sidekick of a dog and I don't even know what the little mutt looks like. I want to play a bright and fun action RPG in a big but focused world where I won't get bored because I have to walk from one side of the world to another every quest (I'm looking at you, Fallout 3). I want to find magical weapons and mysterious shrines and temples and whatever the fuck nots. That's what I want.

I. Want. Fable. 2... Please?

- E

0 comments:

Post a Comment